If you’re remodeling for homeowners who take pride in their kitchen creativity, look no further than the KitchenAid® Smart Oven+ with Powered Attachments.
The KitchenAid® Smart Oven+ with Powered Attachments, which marks the brand’s entry into the smart home category, won a 2019 CES® Innovation Award. It features three interchangeable, oven-powered attachments that expand the creative horizons of a wall oven to include grilling, baking and steaming within one appliance.
In addition, the Smart Oven+ can:*
- Work with the Yummly® app, allowing homeowners to customize cooking to personal tastes, nutritional needs, and skill level.
- Bake a meal without attachments with the Even-Heat™ True Convection Oven.
- Allow users to easily view and select from a variety of capabilities through its 4.5-inch, full-color, glass-touch LCD display, which is compatible with mobile devices.
- Tie in with an app.
- Have its settings controlled remotely with simple commands.**
More information about the new Smart Oven+ and the brand’s entry into the smart home category can be found in the official press release, here.
* WiFi & App required for connected features. Features subject to change. Details and privacy info at kitchenaid.com/connect and yummly.com. Appliance must be set to Remote Enable for remote control capabilities.
** Voice control availability may vary by region.