With the holiday season in full swing, there's no better time to discuss what you need in the kitchen to help make cooking and entertaining a breeze. On Wednesday, December 18, join Whirlpool Corporation (@WhirlpoolCorp) as it hosts the KBTribeChat on Holiday Kitchens.Entertaining friends and family during the holidays puts your kitchen to the test. Between hosting cookie exchanges or preparing dinners for a lot of guests, the kitchen is the hub of activity and the spot where guests tend to gather and spend time. A huge part of entertaining and hosting dinners and parties is being able to focus and have things run smoothly. Most importantly, having appliances that you can rely on is a must. Whirlpool Corporation, the world's leading manufacturer of major home appliances, designs appliance solutions that makes cooking and cleaning more intuitive. Whether you're whipping up holiday cookies or preparing a feast for friends and family, the Whirlpool Corporation portfolio of brands is designed to seamlessly integrate into your kitchen to provide the best experience no matter what you're making. Do you have a holiday-ready kitchen? Join us at 2 p.m. ET on Wednesday, December 18 as we get in the holiday spirit and share tips and tricks for making hosting a breeze. Here are our chat questions:
- What makes a kitchen perfect for holiday cooking and entertaining?
- Which kitchen appliances gets used the most during the holiday season?
- How do you manage cooking and/or baking multiple dishes at once?
- What recent kitchen innovation has made your holiday preparation easier?
- What tips can you share for post-party clean-up?
- Favorite holiday recipe? Go!