Whirlpool Corporation Brands Earn 4 Top Spots in J.D. Power 2022 U.S. Appliance Satisfaction Study
Customer experience is more important than ever — home buyers not only look for appliances that improve life at home, but expect retailers and manufacturers to understand their needs, challenges and preferences. Customer satisfaction surveys can be a valuable tool in evaluating appliance brands and ultimately helping consumers select the right appliances for their needs.
J.D. Power, a global leader in consumer insights, advisory services and data and analytics, recently released its 2022 U.S. Appliance Satisfaction Study that measures customer satisfaction in 12 segments of major home appliances. The results are driven from 21,095 evaluations from customers who have purchased home appliances from December 2021 to March 2022.
Customer satisfaction within the study was measured according to five key factors, including:
- Ease of use
- Features and settings
- Performance and reliability
- Styling and appearance
The Whirlpool Corporation brand portfolio offers unique product solutions centered around purposeful innovation to ensure our appliances address the changing needs of today’s consumers. Three of the brands within that portfolio — KitchenAid, Maytag and Whirlpool — all earned top spots within four categories of the J.D. Power U.S. Appliance Satisfaction Study.
- KitchenAid ranked highest in customer satisfaction among cooktops and dishwashers, earning scores of 880 in each category.
- Maytag and Whirlpool tied for the highest ranked brand in customer satisfaction among front-load washers with scores of 884.
- In the clothes dryer category, Maytag ranked highest with a score of 889, and Whirlpool ranked third-highest with a score of 882.
- Whirlpool brand also ranked second highest among top-load washers and wall ovens.
For additional details about our appliance offerings, contact a sales rep today. Keep up with other trends and news in your industry by visiting The Trade Channel page.