Did you know nearly all buyers – 91 percent – want a laundry room included in their home, more than any other home or community feature? Results from a recent survey conducted by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) found that of the 91 percent of respondents who want a laundry room, 54 percent consider it an essential, the highest-ranked feature in the category.
It’s safe to say the laundry room should no longer be an afterthought when designing or building a home. On Wednesday, September 4, join Whirlpool Corporation (@WhirlpoolCorp) as it plays host to the KBTribeChat on this sought-after space.
Often cited as one of the most loathed household chores, the laundry process needs to be made as easy and efficient as possible for homeowners. Whirlpool Corporation, the world’s leading manufacturer of kitchen and laundry appliances, designs laundry appliance solutions that help take the guesswork out of this task with the latest technologies and innovations.
From select Whirlpool® front load washers with the Load & Go™ dispenser to Maytag® top load dryers with the Extra Power button, the Whirlpool Corporation brand portfolio has been thoughtfully designed to give building industry professionals the depth and breadth of appliance options for virtually any home or project.
Join us at 2 p.m. ET on Wednesday, September 4 as we discuss building and designing functional laundry spaces. Here are our chat questions:
- How has laundry room design evolved over the past decade? #KBTribeChat
- What are some of the most important amenities to include in a laundry room? #KBTribeChat
- Top load vs front load appliances: How do you choose? #KBTribeChat
- How can you make the most of a small laundry room space? #KBTribeChat
- Where do you think laundry room design is headed? #KBTribeChat