Whirlpool Corporation is excited to be back on the show floor at the 2022 Pacific Coast Builders’ Conference (PCBC), the largest home building trade show representing the west coast region, on June 22-23, 2022, in San Francisco, California. The event includes two days of networking, active learning, relationship building, and targeted, curated education sessions delivered by thought leaders from multiple facets of the industry. In Whirlpool Corporation booths #927 and #1126, attendees can explore the latest kitchen and laundry appliance innovations that meet today’s most in-demand industry trends.
The company will also play host to an online KBTribeChat on Wednesday, June 22 at 2 p.m. ET. Join Whirlpool (@WhirlpoolCorp) on Twitter as they lead a discussion with various kitchen and bath industry professionals on the top home building and design trends for this year. This informative discussion will provide builders and designers alike with valuable insights to make their next project a success.
Whirlpool Corporation, the world's leading kitchen and laundry appliance company, develops and designs purposeful appliances that are driven by consumer insights in order to help improve life at home. No matter how trends and consumer needs change, Whirlpool's diverse product portfolio is designed to address those evolving preferences. Whirlpool Corporation and its family of brands—Amana, Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid and JennAir—offer a variety of design options to fit varying consumer preferences and price points while maintaining high standards of performance.
Get ready for the discussion at PCBC 2022 by previewing our chat questions:
- Which home design trends are highest in demand for 2022?
- We know health and wellness plays a critical role in home design, but what aspects of a healthy home are consumers looking for?
- With entertaining at home expected to increase, which features and appliances are most sought-after by consumers who love to host?
- Let’s talk laundry rooms. How is this space evolving to better suit consumer needs in 2022?
- Which kitchen design elements can create a space that is both luxurious and functional?