KitchenAid Brand Debuts New Commercial-Style Range in Nine Expressive Colors
KitchenAid recently announced its color-forward Commercial-Style Range Collection featuring a dual fuel range and a gas range. The new collection empowers creativity in the kitchen by providing home cooks with more color capabilities than before.
“Through purposeful color design, KitchenAid is fueling passion and individuality, allowing makers to satisfy their craving to uniquely explore in the kitchen,” said Megan Pirri, Senior Brand Manager of KitchenAid Major Appliances. “The colors in the new Commercial-Style Range Collection complement existing brand tones to create harmonious palettes across major and small appliances.”
The collection features nine expressive colors including Avocado Cream, Imperial Black, Ink Blue, Milkshake, Misty Blue, Passion Red, Scorched Orange, Yellow Pepper and Stainless Steel to complement the kitchen’s aesthetic.
The colors were carefully selected by the same color and design experts behind the brand’s iconic Stand Mixers and other countertop appliances. From muted blues and classic undertones to fruity brights and soft pastels, the new KitchenAid® Commercial-Style Ranges can make any home feel unique and expressive.
A KitchenAid® Handle Medallion Kit, sold separately, lets makers change the color of the handle medallions to add a custom accent. Available in Black, Bronze, Copper, Dark Blue, Mascarpone, New Gold, Red and Silver, each kit includes two medallions.
The Commercial-Style Dual Fuel Range and Commercial-Style Gas Range offer the power and precision needed to successfully sear, simmer, stir-fry and sauté with a gas cooking surface. For those looking for an appliance to meet the needs of the most demanding cooks, the Commercial-Style Dual Fuel Range combines the precise control of a gas cooking surface with the even baking, roasting and broiling of an electric oven.
The Commercial-Style Ranges feature the following benefits:
- Even-Heat™ True Convection: Offers consistent roasting and baking with a unique heating element and fan that provides even airflow and consistent temperatures throughout the entire oven for crisp, flaky baked goods, juicy, evenly browned roasts and flavorful, caramelized vegetables.
- 20,000 BTU Ultra Power™ Dual-Flame Burners: Provides the power and precision needed to successfully sear, simmer, stir-fry and sauté, all on the same burner. The versatile burners can be used for both high and low heat cooking.
- Smart Appliance: Homeowners can use the app to preheat, proof, bake and roast, save custom cooking instructions for favorite recipes and more. Smart features available with WiFi and the KitchenAid™ Mobile App lets you control the Commercial-Style Dual Fuel Range and Commercial-Style Gas Range using simple voice commands with your Google Assistant or an Alexa-enabled device1 (coming soon).
- 5,000 BTU Simmer and Melt Burner: With a low flame sized for small saucepans, home cooks can simmer sauces until they look, feel and taste just right.
- Three-Level Convertible Grates: Removable inserts match the heat to a chef's technique. They can leave the insert level for high-heat searing and sauteing, flip it over to lift your pan above the flame to simmer and melt, or remove it to nestle a round-bottom wok in the flame for stir fry.
- Chrome-Infused Electric Griddle: With quick preheating and precise temperature control, users can expertly brown, sear and crisp edge-to-edge. The smooth, recessed surface assists their technique, making it easy to flip even delicate foods and provides plenty of room to cook for a crowd.2
The Commercial-Style Dual Fuel Range and Commercial-Style Gas Range are available in a variety of models, including 30", 36" and 48" sizes and four or six burners.
The new Commercial-Style Range Cooking Collection from KitchenAid matches makers’ culinary skills and personalized styles, reinvigorating adventure in the kitchen through colorful inspiration.
The Commercial-Style Ranges are available now at KitchenAid.com and select retailers. To request color samples for yourself or your design project, visit KitchenAid.com.
®/TM © 2020 KitchenAid. All rights reserved.