Luxury kitchens are a major influence on home sales. In fact, a recent Zillow study found high-end kitchen features can make it easier to sell a home for a higher price.
When it comes to kitchen design, luxury buyers expect much more than a standard kitchen. So, what features and design elements define a luxury kitchen? That's just one item we'll discuss during our Luxury Kitchens KBTribeChat on Wednesday, March 4, hosted by Whirlpool Corporation (@WhirlpoolCorp).
As the world's leading manufacturer of major home appliances, Whirlpool Corporation knows well that luxury kitchens must combine beauty and function, efficiency and style -- and the appliances within them must do the same.
From the company's high-end KitchenAid brand to its luxury JennAir brand, Whirlpool Corporation offers building industry professionals distinctive luxury kitchen appliances that go beyond the conventional, and push form and function to transform spaces.
Whether you're building new, remodeling an existing, or refreshing elements, join us at 2 p.m. ET on Wednesday, March 4 as we discuss the defining characteristics of a sophisticated, luxurious kitchen space. Here are our chat questions:
- What features and design elements help define a luxury kitchen? #KBTribeChat
- How have luxury kitchen styles and designs evolved based on consumer preferences? #KBTribeChat
- What colors and finishes lend a luxurious feel to a kitchen? #KBTribeChat
- How does smart home technology play a role in luxury kitchens? #KBTribeChat
- Where do you get design inspiration for luxury kitchens? #KBTribeChat